Wolfenstein Enemy Territory is a FREE stand-alone multiplayer game. You can download it, install it and play it legally for free!
There are two different teams known as Allies and Axis, they fight on different maps, however, it’s not only a firing game. Both have to achieve objectives such as constructing, stealing
documents, destroying objectives, and so on. In order to achieve their goal they will need different classes of soldiers the available classes are: Medics, Engineers, Cover ops, Field ops, and Soldiers.
When playing you will increase your skills in combat. You can also choose a variety of weapons to kill.
How to install ET
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP OS (Windows NT 4.0 not recommended for clients)
- 100% Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP compatible system (including all 32bit drivers)
- Intel® Pentium® III 600Mhz processor or AMD equivalent
- 128 MB RAM
- 32 MB 100% fully OpenGL® compliant 3-D video card
- Microsoft® DirectX® 8.1 or higher (not included)
- 271 MB free hard disk space for game files
- 500 MB free hard disk space for swap files
- 100% Microsoft® Windows® compatible keyboard
- 100% Microsoft® Windows® compatible mouse
- 100% Microsoft® Windows® compatible sound card
- For internet play, 100% Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP compatible 56.6k modem or better internet connection. 56.6k modem play is not recommended for games with more than 8 players total; broadband players should be able to handle up to 32 depending on their connection with the server on which they’re playing.
The following video cards were fully tested with Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory:
GeForce 4 Ti 4600 GeForce 4 MX GeForce 3 GeForce 2 Ultra GeForce 2 MX GeForce256 Radeon 8500/64 Radeon 7200/64 Radeon 9700 Pro/128 Xabre 400
First you have to download the main program and the patches.
Download them on your computer in a folder.